BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's official...my baby is Hawaiian!

No i'm not pregnant...my CAR is officially registered and sporting her rainbow (not that kind!) ;) After several trips to 2 different service station for a safety check and the DMV I finally got my Hawaii plates, yippie! That is one more thing to check off the list...I love doing that :)


Also, on an unrelated subject, I have started walking with a friend from work in the afternoons. It is so nice being a short walk from the beach and shopping! Here are some pics from todays walk.




Don't be a hater...Laters!

3 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

ohhh i am sooo jealous of your walk right by the beach! i'm glad you are having fun!!!

Kath, Becca, and Ellie said...

I can't believe you've been there for a month already! And those Hawaii license plates: they are NOT kidding around about that, are they? I feel like they are are kind of just being ostentatious about the whole thing. Only Hawaii can freaking put paradise as the background to their license plate and get away with it.

Greatest snow on earth... ppshhh...

Love ya! Glad to hear updates! Keep em coming!

:: ashley :: said...

jealousy abounds, but you look so happy! and i am happy for you :)